Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry CHRISTmas!!

"Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, 
and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 
To the only wise God our Saviour, 
be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever.  Amen."
Jude verse 25
(KJV)

I am SO glad Jesus came!
I am SO grateful for His presence in my life.
Today, I bow before Him....
with honor,
worship,
love,
adoration,
and praise.

I love Him with all the love my heart can hold.

As you bow your head today and thank Him for your presents...
I hope you praise Him most for His presence.

I hope you feel Him close to you today...
closer than ever.

He is here, my friend.
Emmanuel has come!
God is with us.
Even now.

From the Smith house...
to your house....
from my heart...
to yours....


have a blessed and Merry Christmas!!

Our love to all,
Kevin, Cheryl, and Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment