Sunday, September 14, 2014

Miracles In The Making - Max & Makeya UPDATE!!

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever."
Hebrews 13:8
(KJV)

I got an email while ago, that I just couldn't wait to share.
As soon I was given permission, I started typing away!!
I want you to read and to stand amazed with me,
as we watch Max's and Makeya's miracles unfold!

This is the direct quote from their grandmother...

"Well as you all know we went and visited Makeya and Max today.....so thought maybe you would like to know how the visit went....it seems everytime I go see these babies I see GOD'S work...well we went and seen Max first we were very excited about seeing him knowing this was the first time we was going to see him awake...we got there just in time because Shyla told us they were getting ready to put him in his chair...so me and papaw hurried up stairs so we could see him and was we so happy to see him...because when we walked in the room he had a toy in his hand that would light up when he hit it on something...so he was taking it to the nurses and hitting them they were wanting him to smile cause they love his smile ...well let me tell you that once this mamaw got to her little big man ...I asked him what are you doing to these women then he hit me with it and he sure did give that big smile...then he hit papaw with it and again there was that beautiful smile.....then they put him in his chair and that's when mamaw and papaw got their big hugs...yes I said hugs ...he put his arms around us ...this was priceless....then we went up to see Miss Makeya and yes another good surprise she was holding on to her table and raising her self up...her head was not laying on the pillow she was holding it up .....she said look mamaw(took her hand between her pillow and head to let me know that she was holding up her head and she did this the whole time we visited.....she is getting so much stronger.....she also showed me how she could move her toes......miracles in the making....PRAISE THE LORD FOR ALL THAT HE IS DOING FOR MY BABIES...."

The family gave me permission to share this picture taken just a few days ago.
It touches my heart to the very core to see how this little fellow can still manage to smile,
in spite of his circumstances.



Dear friends, God is working on this baby and his big sister, Makeya!!!!
Your prayers are being heard by our great and awesome GOD,
and He is answering those prayers.

Jesus feels their pain, more than we can ever imagine.

"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; 
but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin."
Hebrews 4:15
(KJV)

I thought much about Sheila's words..."miracles in the making".
THIS is exactly what is happening in the lives of these two precious children!
And you and I and everyone who reads this or hears this story will see that God is still God.
He is still on His throne.
His eyes are still over the righteous, and His ears are still open unto their prayers.
I Peter 3:12
(KJV)

We live in a fallen world, where hopelessness abounds,
sadness permeates our atmosphere,
and you can see the evidence of despair everywhere you look....
in empty eyes, in broken lives, in shattered dreams.

But, at the end of the day, there is still a Refuge.
There is still a Haven of rest.
There is still GOD. 
A God, Who still performs miracles in the lives of those who choose to believe 
that He still can.

I don't have the answers to why this horrible accident had to happen in the first place.
I cannot explain why bad things sometimes happen to good people.
I don't understand why this dear, precious family has been called upon to drink the dregs of suffering
they are having to endure.
Nor can I comprehend how God could take something this awful and turn it into something good.

But, somehow, in my heart, I feel that He is in the process of doing just that.
I believe, as Sheila said, these are true modern-day miracles in the making.
I don't believe God is anywhere near finished showing His miracle-working power
in this situation.

Thinking of this, I was reminded of this song.
I absolutely love the words.



Click here if video doesn't load.

Skeptics would say that these movements in Max and Makeya are involuntary or spasmodic.
They would try to analyze and explain away the miracle.
The voice of faith says that God is healing them in answer to the many prayers that are being prayed.

Please keep praying and passing along this request for prayer to every prayer warrior you know.
Let's keep bombarding Heaven with Max's and Makeya's names, pleading with Jesus to heal them
and make them completely whole.

If  anyone would like to send the Brown family a card of encouragement,
please contact me, and I will provide the mailing address to you, individually.

If anyone would like to make a monetary donation to this family,
there are two ways to donate.
1.  An account has been set up for this purpose at a local bank.


Please mail donations to:


Citizen's Deposit Bank & Trust
P. O. Box 9
Vanceburg, KY  41179
Please write "For Brown Family" on the memo line of check.
OR
2.  You may donate online by clicking HERE.

Most of all, please continue to lift them to our Heavenly Father in prayer.

(To read previous posts about the Brown Family,
click ORIGINAL POST,
and 1ST UPDATE,
and 2ND UPDATE,
 and 3RD UPDATE,
and 4TH UPDATE,
and 5TH UPDATE,
and 6TH UPDATE,
and 7TH UPDATE,
and 8TH UPDATE,
and 9TH UPDATE.
and 10TH UPDATE,
and 11TH UPDATE.)


12 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    Wow, that is so neat about the children and how they are coming along. Such good news.......
    I will have to come back and start at the beginning of the updates to better understand what
    has happened to them. Such a lil cutie.........and such a sweet smile.
    We can never understand the ways of God or why He allows what He does, what we can
    always know He is in the miracle working business, and always has our best interests at
    heart. Sometimes it just takes some time to see............

    Nice that you have entreated others to pray for this family, I will pray as well.............

    Blessings Hon,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nellie!! So very thankful for your visit...yes, I hope you have time to read the original post (and more, if you'd like) to see how far God has brought these precious children! It is just SO encouraging to see that He still answers prayer, and He is still in control. What a mighty God we serve!! Thank you ever so much for your prayers for this family. God bless you!!

      Delete
  2. Oh Cheryl, what a face! That is the most precious boy, and his smile brought me to tears. God is doing a mighty work, in spite of terrible circumstances, isn't He?! He will redeem this suffering. I sometimes wonder what those who have gone ahead of us know in Heaven - do you think Quinton is smiling? :-)

    Prayers continue to surround this dear, dear family. May the Lord give them continued healing, and be especially close to those weary, yet joyous hearts of theirs.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sharon! I know...he is SO adorable. YES, God is doing a mighty work...I just FEEL it. I am expecting that boy to get up and walk out of there one of these days. God is still God! And, yes, I believe little Quinton is smiling down on his brother and sister. Thank you so much for your continued prayers. And please know that I am praying for YOU, too, dear friend. God is with you. Love you.

      Delete
  3. What a blessing to read this post today… God is there and here. I'm praying for the young ones and the entire family. Deeply moved…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Floyd. I so appreciate your visit and your prayers!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! What a darling little boy!! Im so glad to see hes awake and alert!!! Also happy to hear good news about Makeya!! God is good!! My prayers are with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your consistent prayers, Carol! He is just precious...so tiny and fragile. Please keep praying!!

      Delete
  5. HI Cheryl, so good to see and read the progress in this lovely family. I pray God continues to heal and restore and we know only HE can.
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear friend, we KNOW Who is in control here and Who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we can ask or even think!!! Thank you for your prayers and your visit today. God bless you.

      Delete
  6. Cheryl, I am so glad you stopped by the blog today. You see when you originally posted about the Browns I wrote down your link and could not find it! Now I saved it on my blog so I won't lose it. I can cry tears of Joy reading about this little family and how God is working miracles in their lives. From all the deep pain they have suffered baby steps like this are so important. And that they keep their faith at a time like this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...isn't that something how God works?? I am so thankful you were able to reconnect, and I so appreciate your concern for them. They still have such a long way to go, but God is definitely working! So thankful for your visit today. God bless you!

      Delete