Thursday, October 2, 2014

Max Brown Is Back In ICU - Please Pray!!

"From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee, 
when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the Rock that is higher than I."
Psalm 61:2
(KJV)

Little 2 year old Max Brown has taken a turn for the worse and needs a lot of prayer tonight.

Here are the latest two updates from Shyla,

Update #1:
"Plz pray for my baby boy. 
He is back in ICU. 
 He is back on vent and off CPAP.
 He is also off the home vent and back on hospital vent. 
They think they may have to give him sedation medicine again,
 and they have stopped his feedings."

Update #2:
"Max was given a dose of sedation medicine, so he is sleeping now. 
He is doing a lot better but he still needs a lot of prayer. 
They had just said today that he was going to the 9th floor with keya monday,
 and now he has taken 20 steps back."

Update #3:

"They started Max on antibiotics once again just in case he started to get an infection,
 even though they don't think he has, and he is now having an allergic reaction to it.
 But because they started 3 new ones at the same time they don't know which one it is. 
Pray for my baby boy."          

Photo taken September 29th.

Bless his little heart!
He was doing so much better, and now this.
But, we know God is still in control,
and nothing touches this little fellow that hasn't passed through God's hands first.
I am not giving up praying for this baby's miracle.
These set-backs are hard to understand, but somehow are a part of God's perfect plan.
It is in moments like these, that we must trust His wisdom,
even when we do not understand His logic.

Photo taken September 20th.

I can only imagine how good it felt for Shyla to be able to hold her baby boy again!
**************************************
On a happier note, 6 year old Makeya continues to do well and seems to be improving every day.

In case you missed Shyla's latest update on her, here it is...

"They extended Keya's stay again today until the 23rd. 
They think she can be taught more because she is now using the muscles in her stomach.
 All the doctor can say is, "Oh, wow! Oh, wow! She should not be able to do that!"
 Plz cont to pray for my babies."

and, today's update...

"Keya let balloons off for Quinton today with a picture she drew inside....
she then played ball and had a water fight in therapy."
Here are some pictures to share, (with Shyla's permission)...



That sweet, precious smile!
So much courage in that little, brave girl!
I love seeing pictures of her using her hands!
This, in itself, is a Divine-intervention miracle.

If  anyone would like to send the Brown family a card of encouragement,
please contact me, and I will provide the mailing address to you, individually.

If anyone would like to make a monetary donation to this family,
there are two ways to donate.
1.  An account has been set up for this purpose at a local bank.

Please mail donations to:

Citizen's Deposit Bank & Trust
P. O. Box 9
Vanceburg, KY  41179
Please write "For Brown Family" on the memo line of check.
OR
2.  You may donate online by clicking HERE.

Most of all, please continue to lift them to our Heavenly Father in prayer.

(To read previous posts about the Brown Family,
click ORIGINAL POST,
and 1ST UPDATE,
and 2ND UPDATE,
 and 3RD UPDATE,
and 4TH UPDATE,
and 5TH UPDATE,
and 6TH UPDATE,
and 7TH UPDATE,
and 8TH UPDATE,
and 9TH UPDATE.

Please pray especially hard for Max tonight!!

16 comments:

  1. It is hard to see a little boy hooked up to all of that equipment. I don't know Max or his family, but I'm praying. God bless you for standing in the gap to lead others to pray for these children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is SO hard to see...I can only imagine how his dear parents must feel. I appreciated your kind comment so very much. To stand in the gap is truly what I want to do for those who need prayer and support and encouragement and someone to champion their cause. Thank you ever so much for your visit!

      Delete
  2. I don't know Max or his family, but I know this--it is heartbreaking to see a little boy hooked up to all that machinery. Wow. Praying for him now. God bless you for leading others to pray for these children....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for you prayers for this family, especially Max. He is doing much better now, and I will post an update soon, Lord willing.:)

      Delete
  3. Oh my....praying...hard....can't even imagine all the progress this family has made and for this to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers, Serena! God is hearing and answering!

      Delete
  4. That dear family! I will be praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cheryl. My heart sinks, but I know that God is here. Sometimes setbacks are just times to sit back and watch God work a miracle. That is my prayer, and my deepest hope.

    Sigh.

    GOD BLESS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the way you worded that, Sharon..."setbacks are just times to sit back and watch God..." That is such a wonderful thought! Makes me think of the quote I read that said, "God not only orders our steps, He orders our stops." Your prayers and hopes have been answered...I am going to post an update soon, Lord willing. Thank you for your faithfulness!! God bless you.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! Poor little Max! I will be praying super hard for this sweet baby. On a side note im so glad to hear that Makeya continues to make progress daily. The whole Brown family will remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless their hearts. As you've said, "It is in moments like these, that we must trust His wisdom,
    even when we do not understand His logic."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, Lin! I love your blog. :)

      Delete