Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014!!

"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men."
Luke 2:13, 14
(KJV)

Merry Christmas!!


From the Smith house to your house,
we wish you these things...
special times with family, making brand-new memories to cherish,
sounds of laughter that rings loud and echoes long,
enough of everything you need,
and a fresh, new appreciation for the precious Christchild born so long ago.

Aren't you thankful He came?
Even though He knew He was born to one day die for our sins,
He chose to come anyway.

We pray that you feel His sweet presence especially close to you on
this Christmas Day!!

Much love to all,
The Smiths


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Cheryl!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, too, Chris!! God bless you with a wonderful new year. Love you!

      Delete
  2. Merry Day-After-Christmas, dear friend! I hope you had a wonderful day! I am looking forward to sharing our faith and friendship in the coming year. Let's stand on tiptoes to see what God's going to do in 2015!!

    Love you...and GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a merry day to you, too!!! We did have a wonderful day...the day after Christmas is precious Zachary's birthday!!!!! So, we had a lot of fun and enjoyed many dear blessings from the Lord. He is SO good and SO faithful! I am so excited to walk this Christian journey with you, dear friend. I, too, am looking forward to seeing what God is going to do in this new year. I LOVED the way you put that..."let's stand on tiptoes to see what God's going to do in 2015"!!!!! Love you and appreciate you so much!

      Delete
  3. Cheryl, I was so thankful when I saw your comment on the blog :) I have missed you and think of you so often! Thank you for this greeting here on your blog! I am always blessed each time you post, even though I don't often get to comment. may the Lord bless you and keep you all in perfect peace! Warm hugs and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sweet Jacqueline!! I have missed you, too! I should comment more often, because you bless me more than you know. I was so blessed and encouraged to see that you had stopped by for a visit. I trust God will richly and abundantly bless you and your sweet family in 2015 and send you many new spiritual joys. I am SO sorry to read of your young friend's passing...that was SO sad. Her poor, dear family! There is so much heartache. So thankful our Jesus has big shoulders capable of carrying us and our burdens no matter how heavy they become. Much love and big hugs to you, sweet sister!

      Delete