Friday, June 23, 2017

Fundraiser Set Up for Cooper Family - Can You Help?

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ."
Galatians 6:2
(KJV)

Hello, dear friends!
I come to you with yet another plea...both for prayer, and also to ask for your help.
As you all know, our dear friend, Priscilla's 26 year-old sister-in-law, Megan, was suddenly and tragically killed in a car accident on her way home from work last week.

She left behind her husband, Josh, (Priscilla's brother), and their 7 year-old daughter, Sierra.

 Megan, Josh, and Sierra

Megan did not have life insurance, and the family is left to bear the burden of her funeral and burial expenses.
You can read about Megan's accident here, and her obituary can be read here.

 Sierra and her Mommy, Megan, just days before Megan's death.

YOU CARING ACCOUNT has been set up to receive donations for Josh, to be applied to Megan's remaining funeral expenses.
The family would be most grateful for any and all help, as the Lord leads you to give!
I cannot imagine the pain in the hearts of these two.

Sierra and her Daddy, Josh

I know this family, and I can vouch for the authenticity of this need.
I cannot thank you enough for your support, kindness, and most of all your prayers for them, at this time.
To donate, please click HERE.
God bless you for your generosity!

22 comments:

  1. My heart aches for this family. Thank you for letting us know how to help. My mommy heart wants to just hug her precious little girl and not let her go.😢😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my! I know what you mean, Regina! The precious, little girl sent me the sweetest email last night...she is just so dear. I feel so sorry for her, it just literally breaks my heart. Please do keep praying, my friend. They are so grateful to everyone for the outpouring of love and prayers and help on their behalf. Prayer is what they need the most. I am so grateful to you for your faithfulness to follow along here and for the consistent blessing you are to me. :) God bless you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for letting us know about this need. I pray the Lord will give much comfort and peace to Sierra and her daddy Josh.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Betsy! I am thinking of you and praying for you on your trip and hoping your back is holding up and you are not in too much pain. I trust you will enjoy your time with your dear loved ones. We are SO grateful to you for your prayers and encouragement and the blessing you are to us! Much love to you, sweet friend.

      Delete
  3. I'm praying for them and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father God, I pray that you will meet needs for this family. Comfort them as only you can. I don't even know how to pray for them. God be God. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura. Praying much for you in your battles, my friend.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, so much sorrow! I can't even imagine! You are a dear to share this helpful information to further help this poor little family in such a time of sorrow and grief. I will be praying for this precious family that the Lord will help and comfort them in this time of loss. Hugs to you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers, Marilyn. It truly means so much! God bless you, sweet friend.

      Delete
  6. Dear Cheryl, I continue to lift them up in prayer. Trusting the Lord will provide. Thank you for sharing this information to come along side of this family in support.

    You are such a dear friend to pass this along.

    May the Lord bless you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karen! You will never know how much we all appreciate your support and the way you reached out to the family during this time. We can only trust the dear Lord to bless and reward you abundantly, dear friend! Sending much love and gratitude to you! I so appreciate your kind words and encouragement.

      Delete
  7. This is a heart breaking story. I pray that the Lord will meet the families needs and comfort them at this time. Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Mary. God bless you, my friend!

      Delete
  8. Praying as requested; and for you and yours too.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sad Cheryl. Praying for this family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cindy! Hugs and blessings back to you!

      Delete
  10. Heartbreaking. It's good of you to share this information, Cheryl. I pray God will provide all that they need and that they will sense His presence in each moment. God bless them and you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, God bless you, too, sweet friend. Thank you ever so much for your prayers and support!

      Delete
  11. What a tragedy. I am so sorry. I will be praying for this family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, Maree! God bless you. :)

      Delete